Mystical Private Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystical Private Rpg

After a group of teens arrive at Willow hills, a small town. Things have been a little out of the ordinary, and that was 1, 000 years ago. And it seems like everything has changed, except these teens that arrived.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

.::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Empty
PostSubject: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Stories have been told to children since long ago, about how the Sun and the Moon had once collided upon the earth. The collision resulted in the birth of the ferals, or as they were more commonly known, the Shifters. The Shifters were special humans, who could shapeshift into the forms of any carnivorous animal, and would thus take on their respect animal's traits and personalities.

For a time, humans and Shifters lived peacefully together, each helping the other to survive. This time was known as the Golden Age. However, the Golden Age didn't last for long. After a few decades, several humans started to capture and sell the Shifters as slaves, treating them like plain wild animals. The Shifters were angered at the maltreatment of their kind, and rose up against the humans who'd tortured them.

A war soon started, when the Shifters were betrayed by the few who were their friends, and the Shifters lost, unable to fight against those who they had once called family. The few surviving Shifters fled into the great forest of Ka'treal, promising that one day, they would once again return to claim back what was once theirs.

And that day has now come.

You are one of the few remaining shifters, sworn to take back the rights which your kind was denied. Will you choose to fight alongside your clanmates, or to stay behind and guard the forest of Ka'treal? It's your decision...

Rules

•Please use proper grammar, or at least make an effort to.
•Don't go more than 5 pages without me replying.
•Keep all OOC in brackets []{}()<>
•Don't bring OOC knowledge into IC
•All unclaimed ranks will be rped as NPC characters until someone claims the rank. This will ensure that the to can continue moving.
•Don't be your own mate.
•You're only allowed to hold one leadership position in the clan.
•That's all for now. May add more as I think of them.

Shifter info
Shifters are basically animals who can shift into human form, despite whatever rumors there are about them.
They can only take on the form of one animal, and that animal can only be a canine or a feline. The occasional bird may be allowed, but it can only be a bird of prey (eagle, hawk, etc.).
Shifters have extraordinary strength, speed, and stealth, much more so than normal animals. One shifter can easily take on 5 humans in a fight, and come out victorious.
Shifters usually act like their animal, and sometimes may have some animal features in their human form (ears, fangs, whiskers, tail, etc.).
They work as a group, and usually dislike being alone. But there are always the few who prefer being alone.
Shifters who stay alone are known as Loners. They have greater stealth and agility than Shifters who live as a group, but have lesser strength and speed.

Available animal forms:
•Wolf
•Panther
•Fox (1)
•Dog (5)
•Lion (1)
•Tiger (1)
•Lynx (1)
•Snow leopard
•Leopard (1)
•Ocelot (1)
•Cat - Any breed (5)
•Birds of prey
•Any other Feline or Canine Animal (2)

Form
Name:
Canine/Feline:
Animal: (include breed)
Appearance:
Personality (NO MEET MES! MUST HAVE 2 OR MORE SENTENCES:
History MUST BE FILLED OUT:
Family:
Other:

My Forms
Name: Xavier
Canine/Feline: Feline
Animal: Panther
Appearance:
.::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Beautiful-boy-cute-guy-photography-Favim.com-344302
Personality: He's sweet and kind, but he will be fierce and deadly if he's provoked. He will try to win everything he can, he will be a sore loser.
History:
He was born as an only child was always spoiled. He was always the one and only while he was growing up then, his parents disappeared and he raised himself alone and became less spoiled. But he became stronger
Family: His Parents her lost when he was 12 and he was an only child

Name: Celestine
Animal: Snow Leopard
Appearance:
.::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Miss-Mosh-girl-sexy-face-cute-angel-beautiful-blonde-amazing_large
Personality:
She's sweet and kind, that's IF you get on her good side, she will not think about attacking is you make her mad. But she's a huge flirt!
History: She was born with 2 other brother, but once she grew up. He brother ignored her. SO she grew shallow and harsh. When her family disappeared she could care less.
Family: Her two parents and 2 brothers

Name: Derick
Animal: Lion
Appearance:
.::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED 1717l
Personality :
Derick is a serious man. He likes to go by his rules and is quite forceful when it comes to him getting what he wants. With no concern of other people but himself Derick has a way with words and can wiggle his way out of any situation. Even if it means killing someone to have his tracks hidden or forcing someone to keep their mouth shut.
History : He was born with a younger sister, Celestine. After she became a little brat he was captured. He managed to escape he still doesn't know where is sisters is and he doesn't care.
Family: His two parents and 1 brother and 1 sister

Last edited by Danielle on Wed May 29, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mystical-rpg.forumotion.com
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Name: Bree
Canine/feline: feline
Animal: tiger
Appearance: dirty blonde orange hair blue eyes
Personality: Bree gets along well with kids and loves family. Has a way with people that makes them fond of her. She love fantasies and stories. She is a perfectionist everything has to be perfect, she is shy and does not like a lot of attention. She is fragile and has strong emotions. She is a MAJOR flirt.
History: has a long line of happy fun events but some tragic moments. Her older brother died saving her from being stabbed to death.
Family: two parents older brother
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Name: Ada
Animal: leperd
Appearance: golden hair yellow eyes a yellow tattoo of a fether on my chest and scars on legs and face
Personality: She is shy, lonely, and kind. She never expects anyone to do anything for her, but she help others even when they don't ask.
History: her family died in a fire when she was 1 and that is where she got the scars from .has been lonely ever since.
Family: 1 younger sister 2 older brothers and parents (all dead)
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm

{{We Could Start Now if you guys want, or do you want to wait for Shear?}}
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:37 pm

I sit on my bed crying.
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:20 pm

Name: Infinety
Animal: clouded leopard
Appearance: black hair, green eyes, has a tattoo on her ankle of a black rose
Personality: She is a loner, she keeps to herself and that's that, but she has a soft spot under her hard core, on the outside she is tough and seams to have a death wish because she seems to be afraid of nothing and she is very reckless, on the inside she is sad, nice, and just wants someone to love her but doesn't think anyone will and tends to push people away
History: had abusive parents and people always made fun of her and pushed her around, two of her siblings were as hateful toward her as their parents, she mostly grew up a sad child, but her brother was the only one who actually cared for her
Family: a mom, dad, sister, and two brothers (her parents, sister and one of her brothers are dead)
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Celestine
I sit on my bed, the sun shines though the window on the clear day. I was tired and fed up with life. As I always was, I could be a real brat when I want to. But ti wasn't my problem, it was my stupid family's fault. Frankly, I was gland they were gone. I was tried of my stupid brother and my parents. I stood and walked toward the window. Their on the window seal was a large spider. I screamed and the spider disappeared. I growled and turned.

Xavier
I sat on a small tree stump in the forest.
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:22 pm

I walk through the forest escaping the troubles of life. I find a nice tree, climb it, and begin to cry
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Xavier
I hear someone, or something sling in the forest. I turn quickly. By muscles tensing as If i was going to fight. I was debating to transform or not. I let out a loud growl hopefully scaring what there was. I was in a bad mood and wasn't going to hesitate to attack. I started toward the sound. Then I see the sound was changed, in a a ragged crying sound.

Derick
I see a boy sitting on a tree stump. I almost pounced when he stood. I froze. Then I saw that he wasn't human. I cursed softly and moved to the other side. That's when I hear the crying. I Ignore it at first then it get louder. I look up and see a girl.
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:31 pm

I hope I'm far enough in the forest that no one can hear my crying. I don't try to stop the tears from flowing, I don't know why but today I couldn't hold in the tears
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:42 am

I wiped away my tears and walked to the forest I hear crying and clog to where the noise is coming from I see a girl and a boy wait no two boys
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:44 am

I wipe away my tears and start climbing down the tree, when I hit the ground i shift and start running through the forest
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Derick
I spin around and see something disappear in the brush. My arms and body tensed, I was mad and I wasn't in the mood to be annoyed. I glance back and see the boy, he was facing me. he was roughly the same size as me. I growl as I shift. I was a full grown gold Lion.

Xavier
I watched as the boys shape shifted. He soon was a large african Lion. I swallowed as he stared at me. I knew I had to transform for I would get killed. In a second I was transformed into a panther. He had the strenght but I had the speed.

Celestine
I looked out the window again. It looks normal enough, the thick forest was green and brown. If I hadn't turned to look black I would have never saw it. There was a very large dent in the brambles.
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:41 pm

I think I hear a growl and stop running, I go back to the tree to find a panther and a lion
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:39 pm

I charge into the forest as a leperd and bump right into a clouded leperd
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:08 pm

I roll over as something runs into me
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 am

I shift into a tiger and walk over to the lion and panther
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Derick
I see the panther leap at me. But I was ready, right as the panther if over my I shift. In my human form I kick up against the Panther's rib cage. I hear a crack as me foot connects. I see the panther fall to the ground and skids along until he hits a tree. His form starts flickering from human to animal,, it stops at human.

Xavier
I clench my rib cage, it feels like it's burning. I can feel the broken rib out of place, I know that I need to get up, before he goes again. But I can't, I see the boy out of the corner on my eye He's not coming towards me but he's frozen like a statue.
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 pm

As a human I run over to the boy shouting "stop please!" I growl at the sight of the boy who did this.

Last edited by SnowWhite on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:18 pm

I gasp at all the blood he's loosing "you're a monster!" I say staring at the wound
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 pm

I cradle the boys head
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Derick
I shrug off the girl. I rest my head against the tree, I put my hand in my pockets.
"Aren't we all? We aren't exactly angels, or much less even human. And that's what a monster is, right? Something not human" I say as I raise an eyebrow. The boys still on the ground, but he isn't dead. I can see him moving.

Xavier
I can feel the sticky, warm blood soak though my shirt. If I was human that would have killed me for sure, but luckily I'm not. I hear the boy talking and I hear a newcomer. I don't care really until I feel my head being lifted, I think If I should fight,but the force isn't strong. It's caring, I know if I fight I'll bleed harder. I just open my eyes barely to see the boy, Derick. Leaned up against the tree watching me.

Celestine
I put on my thick coat but then I shrug it off. I was going in as a snow leopard, if something was in there I was going to be ready to fight. I walked out the door, being careful to lock it as I step off the porch. I look around and I morph soundlessly. I stalk in, taking the path that was already made. My fur getting mucky wiht the dirt and mud.

Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:19 am

I ask the boy if he's alright
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:19 am

Being careful not to hurt the wound
Back to top Go down
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:26 am

I turn to see the boy by the tree "Just because we're monsters doesn't mean we have to act like one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED   .::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Exiled::..::Shifter RPG::. ADVANCED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystical Private Rpg :: Mystery RPG Forum-
Jump to: