Mystical Private Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystical Private Rpg

After a group of teens arrive at Willow hills, a small town. Things have been a little out of the ordinary, and that was 1, 000 years ago. And it seems like everything has changed, except these teens that arrived.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystery Main RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:00 pm

After a group of teens arrive at Willow hills, a small town in the forest. Strange things begin to happen, people were disappearing, and soon the town was destroyed. After 1000 years the town is very diffent, everyone is different. But there is some teens that seem like they never age.And once again the strange thing begin to start again.

Rules
*No having more then 1 unfair power.
*No fighting out side of the game
*Have fun afro

Pets
  • *Dragon (Anycolor) (x2)
    *Griffon (x1)
    * Phoenix(x2)
    *Dog (x2)
    *Cat(x2)

Form

Name:
Powers (Must be approved if not on the list):
History:
Pet(Optional):

My Form
Name: Victoria Stryker
Looks:
Mystery Main RPG  Victor10
While Shapeshifted
Mystery Main RPG  9t333r
Or a Black eagle/falcon
Powers (Only three):
Telesight; Electricity; Shapeshift Into griffon; UNKNOWN

Last edited by Danielle on Sat May 18, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mystical-rpg.forumotion.com
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Name:Juliette Harthwrite
Looks:
Long Black hair with red ends and green eyes
Powers (Only three): Mind Jacker
History: I don't know my whole life, I've only lived the past three years of my life..,

Last edited by JulietteHarthrite on Mon May 20, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Name: Cindy Ponmalela
Looks: icy blond long hair grey eyes and pale skin
Powers: energy draining, fire, shapeshifting into a snow leperd
History: been stuck in this town for all my life......
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Shall we start?
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Yes but the others are not here
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:45 pm

We could start now, flower
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Ok were are you shera
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:52 pm

In Character
Victoria sighed as she sat down on a tree stump in the forest. This forest seemed to be the only place she could relax for a some moments. She has lived in Willow hill for over 100 year but, she still looked like she was 18. Sighed once again as she stood and closed her eyes. She saw flashes of what had happened in this area since she had arrived. She she opened her eyes and began to ran toward the outlet. Before long she was wolf.
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:55 pm

I step of the plane and onto the pavement. This is the place. I think as I walk into town
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Cindy sat inher roo ticking away the minutes until midnight. I need to eat[i] she thought
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:11 pm

OCC
We can do it in first or third character by the way guys

IC
I soon arrived at my doorstep. I closed my eyes and soon I was back to my normal self. I looked around hoping no one saw me and I unlocked the door and stepped in

Last edited by Danielle on Thu May 16, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:12 pm

I find a nice hotel to stay for the night and jack the woman at the counter. [i] I already paid you just give me the key. [i] repeats in her head and the lady gives me the key to my room
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:14 pm

At the stroke of midnight she left her house walking into the forest slowly instantly spying group of drunk teenager she started to shift into a Snow Leopard
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:16 pm

I walk into my room and plop onto the bed
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:17 pm

I turn back and see some drunk teenagers somewhat close tot he forest. I begin to worry but shrug it off. 'They couldn't have noticed me, their drunk' I think as I look out the window as I twist my hair as I look back into the forest. I see girl and just as fast as I see her she's gone into the forest.
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:21 pm

At the stroke of midnight she left her house walking into the forest slowly instantly spying group of drunk teenager she started to shift into a Snow Leopard
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:26 pm

( this thing is having problems I wrote a post and it did not show up)
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Will you scout the hotel for me? I'm going out. I think and the tattoo on my arm turns into a small snake-like dragon. It slithers across the floor and I opens the door. I walk out of the hotel and towards an interesting looking forest...
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:31 pm

I snatch a girl from the group of drunks quickly kill her and put her in a small hole saving her to eat for later
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

I walk into the forest and do a mental sweep of the area. No one is in my reach.
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:36 pm

I spy another girl at the edge of the forest she seems new I never seen her before and her smell from the outside she needs to learn not to come out into the forest at night I think slowly stocking toward her
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:40 pm

I sense someone at the edge of my mental reach. Must be some human taking a walk. I think
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:43 pm

I walk closer she doesn't seem two notice me and I hissed at her waiting to see her reaction
Back to top Go down
JulietteHarthrite
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:47 pm

I hear a hiss and jump. Reaching toward the presence I walk a little closer to it reaching in its mind. I sort thought the different parts of its brain then find what I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
cindy z.
Admin

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:50 pm

the human jump at the sound of my hiss but instead of running away the girl walk towards me what is wrong with her I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery Main RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Main RPG    Mystery Main RPG  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Main RPG
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next